Magnificent Manor Winter Weddings & Spring Specials
Lords of the Manor Presents…
Exclusive Use Cotswolds Weddings
From only £9,550*
Based on 50 Guests
Selected Dates. Subject to Availability
If you’ve dreamt of getting married in a glorious Country Manor House set in 7 acres of riverside, landscaped grounds, complete with a lake, against the backdrop of the gorgeous Cotswolds countryside, then we’ve got the perfect proposal for you. Voted Top 10 Best Country House Hotel by The Independent, Lords of the Manor is a 4 Star Hotel with a Michelin Starred Restaurant and all the right ingredients for a luxury wedding day to remember.
Step inside this honey coloured hideaway and you will discover elegant, period reception rooms, open fireplaces, sparkling chandeliers and stylish bedrooms with wonderful views. Our discreet and professional team will help you create the perfect wedding day with sublime food from our talented kitchen team for your Wedding Breakfast.
With beautiful rooms licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies and a historic church next to the hotel if you would prefer a church ceremony, Lords of the Manor is the perfect marriage of style and country.
Located in the most picturesque Cotswolds village of Upper Slaughter, we are easily accessible by car with parking for guests and we are just over an hour from London Paddington by rail to Kingham or Moreton in Marsh.
For the first three wedding couples to say ‘I do’, booked and confirmed on this package we are offering a complimentary Bed and Breakfast* return stay to celebrate your first anniversary!
This Wedding Package includes:
– Dedicated events planner to guide and assist you
– Complimentary menu tasting for Bride and Groom prior to the wedding day
– 26 Bedrooms, 8 acres of stunning grounds and on suite free parking
– Civil Ceremony room hire
– Glass of Sparkling Wine for the reception
– Selection of Canapes with the drinks reception
– Wedding Breakfast room hire
– Three course wedding breakfast including tea, coffee and petits fours
– Half a bottle of house wine per person with your meal
– Glass of sparkling wine to toast the wedding couple
– White linen table cloths and napkins, silverware
– Place cards, table plan and menus
– Evening reception room hire
– Evening Snack
– Full English Breakfast the next day
Call us on 01451 820243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this offer
Upgrades on menus, wine and Champagne as well as additional guest places are available on request for a supplement. (All dates are subject to availability)
* Sunday to Friday from JANUARY to APRIL 2017 and NOVEMBER to DECEMBER 2017 – £9,550
Saturdays from JANUARY to APRIL 2017 and NOVEMBER to DECEMBER 2017 – £12,500
Terms & conditions apply. Offer subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. New bookings only. Selected dates. Deposit required. Church ceremonies are to be organised directly with St Peters. Anniversary stay is STA, certain dates are excluded.