A Cotswolds Christmas & New Year’s Eve 2020
If you are looking for the perfect country house festive experience then look no further than our splendid honey coloured 17th Century Cotswold Rectory. Tucked away in one of the most picturesque and tiny villages, we are surrounded by idyllic riverside countryside. Experience an enchanting Christmas in the Cotswolds like no other. Outside, there are eight acres of landscaped lawns and gardens framed by the Cotswold Hills. Inside, the beautiful rooms are dressed for Christmas and the log fires are lit. Our award-winning Head Chef and his team will be busy creating delicious delights for a yuletide feast – let us treat you like royalty at Lords of the Manor.
Christmas in the Cotswolds
It’s the most wonderful time of the year and Lords of the Manor is the most beautiful Cotswold Christmas setting as you become part of a magical house party filled with Christmas spirit. Relax in the elegant surroundings while our experienced team ensures that you have a long, luxurious, enchanted stay with us.
Unwrap this Christmas package to find:
– Christmas Eve Festive Cream Tea on arrival from 3.00pm.
– Carol Singing & Champagne.
– Magnificent Three Course Dinner.
– Drinks & Mince Pie after Midnight Mass.
– Traditional English Breakfast.
– Champagne and Canapés followed by Christmas Day Lunch.
– Festive Buffet and Board Games.
– Midday Boxing Day Hunt Meet on the Front Lawn after Breakfast
– Mince Pies and Port.
– Boxing Day Black Tie Gala Dinner and Casino Royale.
Depart after Breakfast on the 27th December.
From £995 per person, per stay.
Two Night New Year Stay
Where better to see out the old and bring in the new than a luxury country house retreat? Lords of the Manor is a truly majestic setting to usher in the New Year in style!
Wednesday 30th and Thursday 31st December.
Highlights of the New Year’s celebrations include:
– Cotswold Cream Tea on arrival
– Magnificent Three Course Dinner on the first night
– The Lord’s Casino
– Archery in the Grounds or in room treatments by appointment
– A Champagne Reception
– Black Tie Gala Dinner
– Dancing into the New Year with our live band
– Champagne Breakfast
Depart after Breakfast on New Year’s Day.
The two night New Year package is also available for check in on Thursday 31st December for two nights, departing after breakfast on Saturday 2nd January. Please note the Lord’s Casino will be held on 30th December and the archery and in room treatments on 31st December.
From £595 per person, per stay.